On Tap May:
:cider house made:
Kelly's Dry a dry and true farmhouse style cider and the base for all of our ciders, nothing added but 100% Ohio apples and yeast
B-Yard semi-sweet, 100% Ohio apples with fresh cider added back for sweetness and a touch of simple syrup for crowd-pleasing appeal
Zingiber our semi-sweet cider with fresh squeezed lemon and ginger juices added post fermentation, refreshing and a real kick
Bourbon to Gin Barrel Aged semi-sweet, Kelly's Dry cider aged in Watershed Distillery's Bourbon Barrel Aged Gin Barrels
Mango - when fruit is out of season in our area, we fill in the spaces with tropical flava, this one is mango infused into our 100% Ohio fresh-pressed apple cider and lightly sweetened for a medium sweet finish
Botanical Series: Rosa Citrusy, herbaceous fruits, leaves and flowers (rose hips, hibiscus, orange peel, lemongrass) added to our 100% Ohio fresh-pressed apple cider, medium to semi-dry in sweetness. Refreshing and perfect for warmer weather.
Mad Tree (OH) Rounding Third, Red IPA
Weasel Boy (OH), Romping Weasel, Rye IPA
Little Fish (OH) For Those About to Rauch, Albier
Mad Tree (OH), Soujourn, Saison
Brother's Drake (OH), PBJ, Mead
Devil's Kettle (OH), We Marzen, Lager
Fat Head's (OH): Trail Head, Pale Ale
Founder's (MI): Oatmeal Stout, Nitro Stout
west end cider house news & press
find more of the west end
our sister company: FIFTH ELEMENT SPIRITS*
*formerly known as Dancing Tree Distillery
MEIGS COUNTY, OHIO—Fifth Element offers handcrafted spirits created from near-at-hand grains, fruits, herbs and roots. West End Ciderhouse cider maker Kelly Sauber creates high quality distilled spirits made from all natural ingredients farm-raised or wild-harvested close to the distillery.
fifth element spirits announces release of bourbon
Sometime mid-January 2016, we expect to see our first bourbon arrive in Ohio state stores, mainly in the Athens & Meigs County area. Bottled in the midst of its third winter, this Straight Bourbon Whiskey was distilled from a beer wash consisting of 51% non-gmo open pollinated yellow dent corn, grown by Cowdery Farms in Longbottoom, Ohio. The other 49% of the grist bill is organic Two-row barley malt from Briess Organics in Chilton WI.
fifth element spirits available at the